Pressmeddelanden och rapporter direkt till din e-post.
Arcane Crypto has been approached by and is now in negotiation with two potential investors regarding investment in the company. In relation to these negotiations Arcane Crypto AB is hereby releasing a trading update related to Q4 2020 numbers for Arcane Crypto AS and Arcane Crypto AB (at that time Vertical Venture AB (publ)).
Arcane Crypto AB's acquisition of Arcane Crypto AS was completed 11 January 2021, and hence there is no consolidated figures for Arcane Crypto AB (at that time Vertical Venture AB (publ) including Arcane Crypto AS for 2020. Please see the company description released 21 December 2020 (https://investor.arcanecrypto.se/company-description/) and subsequent press releases for further information about Arcane Crypto AS and the effects of the reverse acquisition on Arcane Crypto AB.
Preliminary, unaudited key figures related to Arcane Crypto AS group, not including results from partly owned companies:
- Arcane Crypto AS group had a total revenue of NOK 1,258,700 in Q4 2020, and a total revenue of NOK 2,149,376 in 2020.
- EBITDA was NOK -6,255,644 in Q4 and NOK -14,701,642 for the full year 2020.
- Net result before tax was NOK -4,154,004 in Q4 and NOK -11 596 085 for the full year 2020. In addition, Arcane Crypto AS group had NOK 5,657,204 in transaction cost which was booked directly against equity.
- As of 31 December 2020, Arcane Crypto AS group had a total cash position of NOK 18,712,434, total accounts payable of NOK 6,245,165 and total equity of NOK 33,732,752.
Preliminary unaudited key figures related to Arcane Crypto AB (at the time named Vertical Venture AB (publ)) group:
- Arcane Crypto AB group (at the time named Vertical Venture AB (publ)) had a total revenue of SEK 2,995,000 in Q4 2020, and a total revenue of SEK 3,002,000 in 2020.
- EBITDA was SEK -865,000 in Q4 and SEK -1,308,000 for the full year 2020.
- Net result before tax was SEK -687,000 in Q4 and SEK -2 362 000 for the full year 2020.
- As of 31 December 2020, Arcane Crypto AB group (at the time named Vertical Venture (publ)) had a total cash position of SEK 198,000, total accounts payable of SEK 407,000 and total equity of SEK -181,000. It shall be noted that an amount of SEK 1,595,000 has been accounted for as listing cost in the group income statement. This is due to the acquisition of Arcane Crypto AS being treated as a reverse acquisition. In the parent company this is accounted for as a prepaid expense that will be accounted for as shares in subsidiaries in 2021. All subsidiaries in the Group live up to the capital requirements according to the Swedish Companies Act for the reported period.
This information is information that Arcane is required to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the agency of the above contact person, for publication on February 16, 2021 at 8:15 CET.
Press release 16 February 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Torbjørn Bull Jenssen, CEO, Arcane Crypto AB
About Arcane Crypto
Arcane Crypto develops and invests in projects, focusing on bitcoin and digital assets. Arcane operates a portfolio of businesses, spanning the value chain for digital finance. As a group we deliver services targeting payments, investment, and trading. In addition, we have a media and research leg.
Arcane has the ambition to become a leading player in the digital assets space by growing the existing businesses, invest in cutting edge projects, and through acquisitions and consolidation.
Puremarkets Limited ("Puremarkets" branded as Pure Digital), a company where Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane") holds 37.5% through Arcane Crypto AS, today publicly announced that State Street's Currenex ("Currenex") have entered into an agreement to provide the trading infrastructure to the Pure Digital platform. In addition, State Street Bank & Trust Company and Puremarkets intend to explore the digital currency trading space via the Pure Digital platform based on an existing LOI between the parties.
Arcane Research, a division of Arcane Crypto AS, which produces data-driven analysis and bespoke research today announced it has entered into a collaborative partnership for institutional research with BlockFi, a financial services company dedicated to building a bridge between cryptocurrencies and traditional financial and wealth management products.
Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") has, on 13 October 2020, announced that the Company's now subsidiary Arcane Crypto AS had entered into a share purchase agreement regarding the acquisition of all shares in Kaupang Krypto AS ("Kaupang") from Bulltech AS (the "Seller"), in which the consideration consists mainly of (i) NOK 1,000,000 in cash and (ii) NOK 18,500,000 to be set-off against 155,718,793 shares (the "Consideration Shares") in Arcane Crypto (based on the volume-weighted average price of Arcane Crypto's share sixty (60) trading days preceding signing of the share purchase agreement). Closing of the transaction and issuance of the Consideration Shares has today been completed through a directed set-off issue of shares.
At the Extraordinary General Meeting in Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") on 19 March 2021, which due to the corona virus has been conducted solely through postal voting in advance pursuant to temporary legislation, the resolutions presented below were passed. All resolutions were in accordance with submitted proposals, which are described in detail in the meeting documents available on the Company's website, investor.arcanecrypto.se.
Aktieägarna i Arcane Crypto AB, org. nr. 556668-3933 ("Arcane Crypto" eller "bolaget"), kallas härmed till extra bolagsstämma att hållas fredagen den 19 mars 2021.
Arcane Crypto AB has published an updated company presentation, to be presented in the webcast with CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen today at 10.00am CET Investors, analysts, and media are invited to follow the webcast.
The report, which can be found at https://investor.arcanecrypto.se/, provides details of the Company's financial performance throughout 2020. Additionally, in connection with the acquisition of Arcane Crypto AS the company entered a re-listing process at Nasdaq First North. The re-listing process was successfully completed, and the company received a preliminary approval from Nasdaq on December 4th, 2020. Arcane Crypto AS was formally acquired on January 11th, 2021 and hence not being consolidated in these numbers. Except for in the section regarding significant events post the balance sheet date, the CEO comments and information on group structure and operations, this report does not contain information related to Arcane Crypto AS and its business.
Pressmeddelanden och rapporter direkt till din e-post.