Pressmeddelanden och rapporter direkt till din e-post.
At today's Annual General Meeting in Arcane Crypto AB, Reg. No. 556668-3933 (the "company"), the resolutions presented below were passed. All resolutions were made in accordance with submitted proposals, which are described in detail in the meeting documents available on the company's website, investor.arcanecrypto.se.
The Annual General Meeting resolved on:
· Adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet, as well as of the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet for 2020.
· Appropriation of the company's results in accordance with the Board of Directors' proposal, meaning no dividend is paid for the financial year 2020 and the result of the year is carried forward.
· Discharge from liability for the Board of Directors and Managing Director.
· That the Board of Directors shall consist of four Board members.
· An annual fee to the Board of Directors of SEK 350,000 to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 175,000 to each of the other Board members elected by the Annual General Meeting who are not employed by the company and fee to the auditor as per approved invoice.
· Re-election of the Board members Jonatan Raknes, Kristian Kierkegaard, Viggo Leisner and Anna Svan.
· Re-election of Jonatan Raknes as Chairman of the Board.
· New election of RSM Stockholm AB as auditor with Karl-Henrik Westlund as auditor in charge.
· Adoption of incentive program 2021 ("LTI 2021") and issue of warrants and employee stock options in accordance with the Board of Directors' proposal, meaning an issue of no more than 28,519,862 warrants to be transferred to employees, including Managing Director and senior executives, within Arcane Crypto in Sweden and no more than 169,761,090 employee stock options to be transferred to employees, including Managing Director and senior executives, within Arcane Crypto in United Kingdom and Norway. Transfer of the warrants shall be made at a price corresponding to the market value according to Black & Scholes valuation model while transfer of the employee stock options shall be made without consideration. Each (1) option entitles the holder to subscribe for or acquire one (1) share in the company during the period commencing on 12 August 2024 up to and including 12 October 2024 at a subscription price or an exercise price corresponding to 130 percent of the volume-weighted average price of the company's share on Nasdaq First North Growth Market during the period commencing on 24 May 2021 up to and including 4 June 2021.
· Adoption of a Nomination Committee and instructions for the Nomination Committee.
· Authorization for the Board of Directors, during the period up to the next Annual General Meeting, to resolve upon new issues of shares, warrants and/or convertible instruments, with or without deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights. The total number of shares warrants and/or convertible instruments that are issued based on the authorization may correspond to at most twenty five (25) percent of the total number of shares in the company at the time of resolution based on the authorization. Payment may, in addition to cash payment, be made in kind or by set-off, or otherwise with conditions.
For further information, please contact:
Torbjørn Bull Jenssen, CEO, Arcane Crypto AB
About Arcane Crypto
Arcane Crypto develops and invests in projects, focusing on bitcoin and digital assets. Arcane operates a portfolio of businesses, spanning the value chain for digital finance. As a group we deliver services targeting payments, investment, and trading. In addition, we have a media and research leg.
Arcane has the ambition to become a leading player in the digital assets space by growing the existing businesses, invest in cutting edge projects, and through acquisitions and consolidation.
The Company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Mangold Fondkommission is Certified Adviser, tel. +46 8 5030 1550, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.mangold.se.
Stockholm den 14 september 2021 - Arcane Cryptos helägda dotterbolag Kaupang Krypto AS har lanserat en färdigutvecklad tjänst för automatiskt sparande i alla tillgängliga kryptovalutor på plattformen. Tjänsten är högt efterfrågad bland Kaupangs kunder och hjälper till att minimera tidsrisk och administration genom automatiska köpordrar.
Stockholm September 14, 2021 - Arcane Crypto's wholly-owned subsidiary Kaupang Krypto AS has today launched a service for automatic saving in all cryptocurrencies available on the platform. The automatic savings function is a highly demanded solution among Kaupang's customers and will help clients mitigate timing risk and eliminate the need to repetitively place orders.
Stockholm, September 8, 2021 - Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") has today, through the Company's subsidiary Arcane Green Data Services, which operates in the Arcane Green Data business unit, entered into a purchase agreement to acquire 352 Antminer s19 Pro (110 TH/s), representing a total of 38,720 Terra Hash (TH) of computing power, at a total cost of approximately SEK 35 million. The miners are expected to become operational during Q3 this year.
The Board of Directors of Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") has today, by virtue of the authorization from the Annual General Meeting held on 21 May 2021, resolved on and carried out a directed issue of 300,925,294 units (the "Directed Issue") to a group of qualified investors with a proven interest in Arcane Crypto and the crypto currency sector. Each unit consists of one (1) share and one (1) warrant of series 2021:5. The subscription price of the units in the Directed Issue amounts to SEK 0.203 per unit, corresponding to a subscription price of SEK 0.203 per share. The warrants were issued free of charge. Each (1) warrant of series 2021:5 entitles the holder to subscribe for one (1) newly issued share in the Company during the period commencing 1 September 2021 up to and including 28 February 2022. The subscription price per share exercised through a warrant of series 2021:5 is SEK 0.2436. Through the Directed Issue Arcane Crypto will receive proceeds amounting to approximately SEK 61.1 million before deduction of transaction costs. Upon full exercise of the warrants of series 2021:5, Arcane Crypto will receive proceeds amounting to approximately an additional SEK 73.3 million.
Second quarter of 2021 (compared to second quarter 2020)
- Group revenue increased to 100,372 kSEK (190)
- EBITDA was -1,484 kSEK (-1,472)
- The result for the period was -7,056 (-1,617)
- Adjusted result for the period was -7,056 (-1,617)
- Earnings per share before dilution were SEK -0.001 (-0.003)
- Earnings per share after dilution were SEK -0.001 (-0.003)
First half year 2021 (compared to first half year 2020)
- Group revenue increased to 102,529 kSEK (308)
- EBITDA was -12,527 kSEK (-4,369)
- The result for the period was -143,106* (-4,510)
- Adjusted result for the period was -16,153 (-4,510)
- Earnings per share before dilution were SEK -0.019 (-0.008)
- Earnings per share after dilution were SEK -0.017 (-0.008)
Stockholm den 9 augusti 2021 - Arcane Crypto meddelar idag att bolaget kommer att ingå i Melanion BTC Equities Universe UCITS ETF. Den 4 augusti offentliggjorde Melanion Capital avsikten att notera ETF:en på Euronext i Paris och att den har erhållit godkännande från den franska finansmarknadsmyndigheten (AMF).
Stockholm, August 9, 2021 - Arcane Crypto today informs that the company will be included in the Melanion BTC Equities Universe UCITS ETF. On August 4, Melanion Capital announced the intention to list the ETF on Euronext in Paris and that it has received necessary approval from the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF).
Arcane Crypto hereby invites investors, analysts and media to a webcast presentation by CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen in connection with the release of the company's interim report for the second quarter 2021. The webcast will be held on Friday 13 August 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CET.
Stockholm den 30 juli 2021 - Arcane Cryptos helägda dotterbolag Ijort Invest AB (Trijo) inleder ett samarbete med betaltjänstsföretaget Trustly. Betalningslösningen kommer att lanseras på Trijos plattform inom de närmaste dagarna. Därmed blir Trijo den första kryptobörsen att erbjuda Trustly som betalningsalternativ i Europa.
Stockholm, July 30, 2021 - Arcane Crypto announces a collaboration between its fully owned subsidiary Ijort Invest AB (Trijo) and the payment service provider Trustly. The option to deposit money through Trustly will be implemented on Trijo's platform in the next few days. This makes Trijo the first cryptocurrency exchange to offer its clients Trustly as a payment option in Europe.
Stockholm, den 29 juli 2021 - Arcane Crypto kommer från och med den 2 augusti 2021 att inkluderas i CoinShares Elwood Global Blockchain Index. Beslutet följer efter att CoinShares gör bedömningen att Arcane Crypto uppfyller indexets kriteria.
Stockholm, July 29, 2021 - Arcane Crypto today announces that the company will be included in CoinShares Elwood Global Blockchain Index as of August 2, 2021. The decision follows an assessment by CoinShare of Arcane Crypto's activities against the Elwood Blockchain Global Equity Index's criteria.
Pressmeddelanden och rapporter direkt till din e-post.