Pressmeddelanden och rapporter direkt till din e-post.
The Group revenue, EBITDA and the result for the period was missing in the highlight of main events during the first quarter 2021 and has been added in this updated Press Release.
Arcane Crypto AB today published its first quarter report for year 2021 and it is available on the company's investor relation website http://investor.arcanecrypto.se/.
Main events during the first quarter 2021
- On 11th January 2021, the Extraordinary General Meeting of Vertical Ventures AB (publ) approved the acquisition of Arcane Crypto AS. The acquisition was completed on the same day.
- On 15th January 2021, Torbjørn Bull Jenssen was appointed CEO of Vertical Ventures AB (publ).
- On 4th February 2021, Vertical Ventures AB (publ) changed its name to Arcane Crypto AB.
- On 5th February 2021, Arcane Crypto AB completed its listing on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and had its first day of trading.
- On 9th February 2021, Arcane Crypto AB increased its ownership in Puremarkets Limited to 37.5%.
- On 16th February 2021, Arcane Crypto AB raised kSEK 49,500 from Lucerne Capital Management and Klein Invest AS.
- On 19th March 2021, Arcane held an Extraordinary General Meeting where it was resolved on amendments of an already existing incentive program in Arcane Crypto AS.
- Group revenue increased to kSEK 2,157 in Q1 (kSEK 118 in Q1-2020)
- EBITDA was -11,043 kSEK in Q1 2021 ( -2,897 kSEK in Q1).
- The result for the period was - 136,050 in Q1-2021 (-2,893 kSEK in Q1-2020).
- Adjusted result for the period was -9,097 in Q1 2021 (-2,893 kSEK in Q1 2020). The adjusted result for the period excludes other financial costs related to the Reverse Takeover.
Main events after the end of the period
- On 2nd April 2021, Arcane Research, a division of Arcane Crypto AS announced it had entered into a collaborative partnership for institutional research with BlockFi Inc., a financial services company dedicated to building a bridge between cryptocurrencies and traditional financial and wealth management products.
- On 8th April 2021, Puremarkets Limited, an Arcane portfolio company, announced that State Street owned Currenex shall provide the trading infrastructure for Pure Digital. In addition, State Street and Puremarkets Limited intend to explore the digital currency trading space via the Pure Digital platform based on an existing Letter of Intent between the parties.
- On 16th April 2021, Arcane Crypto AS entered into an investment agreement to increase its ownership in the Bitcoin Lightning based derivatives trading platform LN Markets from 7% to around 16%.
- On 20th April 2021, Arcane Crypto AS entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire the remaining shares in Ijort Invest AB (Trijo).
Torbjørn Bull Jenssen, CEO of Arcane Crypto AB commented "Our first quarter on the stock exchange has been eventful. We have almost doubled our revenue since Q4, strengthened our balance sheet, increased our ownership Puremarkets Limited, and seen strong product development. The positive trend has continued after the end of the period, and our future is looking brighter than ever".
The company will hold a webcast presentation where CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen will present the report today at 10:00 CET. Investors, analysts, and media are invited to follow the webcast.
No pre-registration is needed. The presentation will be held in English. Questions can be submitted in English during the webcast.
This information is information that Arcane Crypto AB is required to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the agency of the below contact person, for publication on 7 May 2021 at 8:00 CET.
About Arcane Crypto
Arcane Crypto develops and invests in projects, focusing on bitcoin and digital assets. Arcane Crypto operates a portfolio of businesses, spanning the value chain for digital finance. As a group we deliver various services with strong synergies across payments, investments and trading as well as a brand building research arm.
Arcane Crypto has the ambition to become a leading player in the digital assets space by growing the existing businesses and investing in innovative projects vi acquisitions and consolidation.
Stockholm den 14 september 2021 - Arcane Cryptos helägda dotterbolag Ijort Invest AB (Trijo) har idag som första svenska aktör lanserat en färdigutvecklad tjänst för automatiskt sparande i bitcoin, ethereum och litecoin. Tjänsten Trijo Autopilot är nästa steg i Trijos ambition att tillgängliggöra sparande i kryptovalutor på den svenska marknaden.
Stockholm September 14, 2021 - Arcane Crypto's wholly-owned subsidiary Ijort Invest AB (Trijo) has today launched a service for automatic saving in bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin - becoming the first Swedish player to do so. The service Trijo Autopilot is the next step in delivering on Trijo's ambition to make savings in cryptocurrencies more available on the Swedish market.
Stockholm, 14 september 2021 - Arcane Cryptos Londonbaserade intressebolag, Puremarkets Limited (Pure Digital), i vilket Arcane äger 37,5%, tillkännager i dag ett lyckat genomförande av ett handelstest på sin wholesale-handelsplattform för digitala valutor.
Stockholm September 14, 2021 - Arcane Crypto's London based associated company Puremarkets Limited (trading as Pure Digital), in which Arcane has a 37.5% ownership, today announces the successful execution of a live test trade on its wholesale digital currency trading platform.
Stockholm den 14 september 2021 - Arcane Cryptos helägda dotterbolag Kaupang Krypto AS har lanserat en färdigutvecklad tjänst för automatiskt sparande i alla tillgängliga kryptovalutor på plattformen. Tjänsten är högt efterfrågad bland Kaupangs kunder och hjälper till att minimera tidsrisk och administration genom automatiska köpordrar.
Stockholm September 14, 2021 - Arcane Crypto's wholly-owned subsidiary Kaupang Krypto AS has today launched a service for automatic saving in all cryptocurrencies available on the platform. The automatic savings function is a highly demanded solution among Kaupang's customers and will help clients mitigate timing risk and eliminate the need to repetitively place orders.
Stockholm, September 8, 2021 - Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") has today, through the Company's subsidiary Arcane Green Data Services, which operates in the Arcane Green Data business unit, entered into a purchase agreement to acquire 352 Antminer s19 Pro (110 TH/s), representing a total of 38,720 Terra Hash (TH) of computing power, at a total cost of approximately SEK 35 million. The miners are expected to become operational during Q3 this year.
The Board of Directors of Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") has today, by virtue of the authorization from the Annual General Meeting held on 21 May 2021, resolved on and carried out a directed issue of 300,925,294 units (the "Directed Issue") to a group of qualified investors with a proven interest in Arcane Crypto and the crypto currency sector. Each unit consists of one (1) share and one (1) warrant of series 2021:5. The subscription price of the units in the Directed Issue amounts to SEK 0.203 per unit, corresponding to a subscription price of SEK 0.203 per share. The warrants were issued free of charge. Each (1) warrant of series 2021:5 entitles the holder to subscribe for one (1) newly issued share in the Company during the period commencing 1 September 2021 up to and including 28 February 2022. The subscription price per share exercised through a warrant of series 2021:5 is SEK 0.2436. Through the Directed Issue Arcane Crypto will receive proceeds amounting to approximately SEK 61.1 million before deduction of transaction costs. Upon full exercise of the warrants of series 2021:5, Arcane Crypto will receive proceeds amounting to approximately an additional SEK 73.3 million.
Second quarter of 2021 (compared to second quarter 2020)
- Group revenue increased to 100,372 kSEK (190)
- EBITDA was -1,484 kSEK (-1,472)
- The result for the period was -7,056 (-1,617)
- Adjusted result for the period was -7,056 (-1,617)
- Earnings per share before dilution were SEK -0.001 (-0.003)
- Earnings per share after dilution were SEK -0.001 (-0.003)
First half year 2021 (compared to first half year 2020)
- Group revenue increased to 102,529 kSEK (308)
- EBITDA was -12,527 kSEK (-4,369)
- The result for the period was -143,106* (-4,510)
- Adjusted result for the period was -16,153 (-4,510)
- Earnings per share before dilution were SEK -0.019 (-0.008)
- Earnings per share after dilution were SEK -0.017 (-0.008)
Stockholm den 9 augusti 2021 - Arcane Crypto meddelar idag att bolaget kommer att ingå i Melanion BTC Equities Universe UCITS ETF. Den 4 augusti offentliggjorde Melanion Capital avsikten att notera ETF:en på Euronext i Paris och att den har erhållit godkännande från den franska finansmarknadsmyndigheten (AMF).
Stockholm, August 9, 2021 - Arcane Crypto today informs that the company will be included in the Melanion BTC Equities Universe UCITS ETF. On August 4, Melanion Capital announced the intention to list the ETF on Euronext in Paris and that it has received necessary approval from the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF).
Arcane Crypto hereby invites investors, analysts and media to a webcast presentation by CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen in connection with the release of the company's interim report for the second quarter 2021. The webcast will be held on Friday 13 August 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CET.
Pressmeddelanden och rapporter direkt till din e-post.